I always meant to do one of those normal expression sheets for these guys, but then I saw this and did it instead. I really need to push expressions and the loosen up the ‘stiffness’ of my characters more, but this was fun practice.
That bottom left one tho, my fave.
Some of the commissions I’ve been doing.
Colors thrown on that drawing from earlier, b/c I wanted to finish something tonight and feel slightly accomplished (behind on a page for All Night this week, and I have commissions left to finish up).
Late-night WIP, maybe I’ll add color later.
Earnest talks, heart-to-hearts.
A while back I drew Choo’s two trash babies, Forty and Mik, as scam artist drifters in my comic’s universe. Good job you two, you’re awful people no matter what universe you’re in. Best trash babies, A+ would draw again.
Here is that full image I did a couple days ago that I used a snippet of for the commission post.
Thanks again anyone who reblogged that commissions post, it was a huge help! :3
Hey ya’ll, I’m opening up commissions for a short time! This month is pretty tight as I transition between jobs, and I’m opening up digital-only commissions to help out with it. If you’ve been interested in getting one from me, now is a great time!
• If you’re interested, please send an email to Brittney.Sabo@gmail.com, and indicate which of the three commission options you’re interested in from the images above.
• Turnaround time is 1-3 weeks, but will probably be much sooner. You will receive a sketch first, then the final image.
• I’ll draw anything except excessive gore. Furries, animals, and non-human OCs are also totally fine.
• These are for personal use only (tumblr, fandom or OC blogs, icons, etc). These are not for any type of commercial use, including commercial websites or printed material.
• If you’d like a print-resolution file at the end, tack on an extra $5.00 since it’s much slower for me to work at that size due to my computer being very old.
Thanks for reading and any reblogs you can offer!
A coffee break.
AHHHHHHHHHHH I’M SCREAMIN this is beautiful! Oh my gosh, Daryl, thank you so much! Ugh, can YOU just draw my comic for me, please? You can definitely put Gabriel in there, I promise.
Clarence doesn’t smoke in canon, but I 100% okay with it happening in this pic because he looks good doing it u__u
Prints for sale!
I debuted these at this years SPX a couple of weeks ago, but here they are for sale online if you’d like to buy one. Both are two-color, 10 x 15 inch screen prints on French Paper coverstock.
Visit my store to order: bsabocomicsandprints.bigcartel.com/
My ‘Witch’s Pantry’ print has been getting passed around a lot recently, so I figured I’d reblog this to let anyone know that you can buy a screen print of it from my store, linked above!
A Halloween sketch for today! Clarence, you’re a real witch now bb, u did it!
Arliss doesn’t need a costume, to be honest. It is truly a shame their world doesn’t have Halloween.
A Wolf-skull ghost is here to let you know that I have a twitter account.
—> @brittneysabo <—
I mostly only respond to asks/interact with people privately on Tumblr, but if you want a quick response or a public conversation, Twitter is the place where I’m much more active.
Twitter is also where I post a lot of WIPs and sketches that never get posted here.